Aigun Akhmedov (22-2, 6 KO, 7 SUB) will rival Mateusz Rębecki (12-1, 7 KO, 4 SUB) at the FEN 36 premiere in Szczecin on October 16 at Netto Arena. This will be the sixth defense of the championship organized by “Chinaman”.
Aygun Ahmedov He has been active professionally since 2012, making his debut in the middle and heavyweight category. In 2013, it dominated among others Marcin NaruszczkaDefeated by technical knockout in the 2nd round. The Polish victory was preceded by eight consecutive victories, followed by seven Russian victories. Akhmedov won 13 of 22 fights ahead of schedule. He defeated the judges in his penultimate duel. Gernaniego Persistent.
Mateusz Rębecki He is undefeated in FEN and has a ten consecutive winning streak. Lost by technical knockout in the second round during FEN 27 in Szczecin Magomeda Magomedova. Before that he fought in China and crushed his favorite Brazilian there, kaika brito. Citizen of Szczecin in the first episode hurt his ribs Daguira Imavova At FEN 23, this meant that the French did not make it to the second round. demolished in 2020 Fabiano Silvadefeated by a technical knockout. The start of this year was a clear victory in round 1. Jose Barriosem and FEN32.
FEN 36 Quick Card
- Mateusz Rębecki vs. Aigun Akhmedov
- Marcin Wójcik vs. Eder de Souza
- Krystian Bielski vs. Piotr Walawski
- Michał Piwowarski vs. Bartosz Szewczyk
- K. Dobrzyński vs. Maciej Kaliciński
- Samuel Vogt vs. Maciej Pacuła
- Wojciech Kawa vs. Denis Zarówny
- Wojciech Janusz vs. Łukasz Klinger
- Patryk Buczkowski vs. Igor Brzozowski
- Maciej Łapka vs. Dominik Mazur